Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 for Brian
From: jimbrick@photoaccess.com (Jim Brick)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 11:56:05 -0700

I work a mile from KSP, and LUGger Jeff Alford is the Leica person at KSP.
Jeff hasn't said anything on the list for ten days and I haven't seen him
in the store. He could be away.

Anyway... it would be extremely simple for either Jeff, or me (I know
everyone there, the owner, all managers, the accounting people, etc.) to
set up an account in the name of Brian Reid. Money could simply be sent to
KSP to be paid to the account of Brian Reid. An account number would be
provided as well.

I'll probably visit KSP either today or tomorrow and I will ask Terry
and/or John if this is possible. I'll report back as to what KSP says,
either with an account number, or the reason why they cannot do it.

If this does work out, we have no clue as to how much money will be
contributed. There might even be enough for Brian to get an M lens as well.
I think this way, Brian can go in and choose what equipment he wants. HM,
no HM, TTL or not, used, new, whatever.

I'll report back in a day or two.

Jim
http://www.photoaccess.com