Subject: [Leica] Darkroom Containers
From: drodgers@nextlink.net
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 14:12:56 -0700

I received a couple of private e-mails asking about wine bladders, per a
recent post. Box wine comes in 3 or 5 liter containers, or boxes. It's
house wine that can usually be purchased where ever wine is sold. Once the
wine is consumed (the holiday season is just around the corner) you can
remove the bladders (bags) from inside the box.. The spigot easily pops
off and on for easy cleaning and refilling. The bladders make great
containers. Sorry if my message wasn't clear .