Subject: Re: [Leica] XTOL and Ilford Delta Pro 100
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 08:39:34 -0400

At 12:10 PM 10/22/98 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi LUGgers,
>
>Prompted by the praises of XTOL frequently expressed here, I have been
>experimenting
>with it. My usual B&W film is Ilford Delta Pro 100, exposed at EI=80.
>
>Nathan
>(from a different e-mail than the usual one)

Nathan,

I've never tried it with Ilford films.  I tend to believe that films and
developers from the same company are made for each other.  Kodak developers
for Kodak films and Ilford developers for Ilford films.  With the TMax
films, I use the XTOL 1:1 at slightly higher temperatures or longer
developing times; however, rating the film at 80 you should probably follow
Kodak's suggested times.  Hope this helps.

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>