Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: More darkroom questions + exhibit
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 11:27:12 -0400

At 10:30 AM 10/22/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Tina:
>
><<College of Wooster's Lowry Art Gallery>>
>
>I'm assuming you mean Wooster, Ohio - which is great since Ohio is part
>of my travel area.  However, I can't find the Lowry Art Gallery.  They
>do make reference to the "new" Ebert Art Center - could it be related?
>
>Rick

Hi, Rick -

The exhibit is being put on by the Office of International Student Affairs
at the College of Wooster as a part of their International Week.  The
contract that I have says "Lowry Center Art Exhibit, College of Wooster".
Maybe it is a student center?  It would be great if you could go by and
take a look.  The photos will be up from November 8-21.  Thanks!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
<http://www.aperture-photo.com/site/reportage/manley/manleyframeset.html>