Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Color Film recommendations
From: Rick Floyd <rick_floyd@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 19:10:00 -0400

<<I will second the vote.  Royal Gold 100 is the sharpest, most
fine-grained 35mm colour negative film extant, since the demise of Ektar
25 (and its renamed incarnation, Royal Gold 25).  "Regular" gold is more
saturated; Pro-100 is less contrasty.  But if sharply detailed
enlargements past 10X8 are your interest, then nothing can compare with
RG 100.  Oh that Kodak were to make it in 120!>>

Don't you guys find Royal Gold 100 really harsh in high contrast light?
For people pics, I have not been happy with it combined with my new 50
Summicron-M.

Rick