Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] diluting XTOL
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 10:29:19 EDT

<<I dilute it 1:1 to be able to extend the developing time.  In the summer,
my tap water is 82 degrees and the resulting time at that temperature would
be too short.  I'm sure there are other reasons, but that's mine.

Leically,

Tina

I dilute 1:1 also.  But, I do it because I'm too lazy to do the math to
compensate development times as it is used and gets tired.  Also, I know it's
fresh each time.

	Richard Wasserman