Subject: [Leica] For Sale...
From: Bill Erfurth <m6rf@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 16:38:40 -0700

I have the following Leica "R" tiems for sale.  You can either send a
cashier's check, or I can run your Visa, MasterCard, or American Express
through the company account.

1) R-lens.  75-200 f4.5 VARIO-ELMAR Zoom lens s/n 3103xxx ex++.  As I
remember, this was one of the lenses that was assembeled in Japan using
glass that was made by Leica in Germany.  The lens takes the standard
55mm filers.  $395.

2) R-lens.  135 f2.8 Elmarit s/n 2966xxx Mint.  This lens was made in
Canada.  This is an extremely useful lens that most people overlook.
Not only is it great as a 135mm lens, but with a 2x extender it becomes
a great 270mm lens. $595.

3) B&W UV filter #55E 010 1x.  This is for R or M  55mm lenses.  New in
box. $15.

Bill Erfurth
m6rf@yahoo.com
phone: 303-674-0510