Subject: Re: [Leica] Effluent disposal
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 18:35:30 -0700

Ted,
I would not dream of jumping on you. What you say is quite sensible and
true. many of the laws and rules were made for high-volume users and are
simply absurd when applied to a home darkroom. Educate yourself and act
responsibly. After all, people have been using most of hte common
photchemicals for decades with little danger--other than allergies,
especially to developers.
Joe Stephenson