Subject: Re: [Leica] URL tip
From: thibault collin <tc-lnc@u-picardie.fr>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 14:40:27 +0200

At 22:00 23/10/1998 +0100, you wrote:
>I found Jim Marshalls site, a Leica M Photographer carrying up to 5 M4:s
>around his neck:
>http://www.marshallphoto.com/
>
>/Hans

Thank you Hans,

this is a great site!
I knew nearly all of these photographs from music books but didn't know they
were Leica's...
I also knew the name of Jim Marshall but it was not the same guy. The one I
knew was the
inventor of the famous Marshall amplifiers...which was also closely related
to Jimi Hendrix!!
There seem to be a Nikon F somewhere in the middle of the black! M4s...am I
misleading?
Thanks once again Hans
Thib.