Subject: Re: [Leica] One history of Leica Obsession
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 07:28:14 -0700

 Mike Dembinski wrote:

>Having been introduced to LUG and the like-minded fellowship of Leica
>obsessives, I'd like if I may to share with you the feelings of Leicosity.
(didn't re-post the whole thing)

>Good to have got that off my chest and shared it with people who *understand*>>

Hi Mike,

Thank you. I always find it interesting to hear how & why we each got into
photography and the use of Leicas. The stories are so varied,it's amazing
how we are now a form of photographers in arms bound with a common thread
of a camera, the Leica.

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant