Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Rollei 35
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 11:09:59 -0500

At 09:52 AM 1998-10-25 +0100, Ted Bradshaw wrote:

>Couldn't agree more. Looking at the thousands of chromes I have taken over
the
>last twenty years or so, those from my Rollei 35T are technically at least
>equal in quality to anything taken with my Leica equipment.

Ted

My original comment was only on the Leica point-'n-shoots.  Even the more
mundane of the Leica M lenses ought to outperform the four-element Tessar
in the 35 and 35T, and many Leica lenses will equal or exceed the optical
performance of the Sonnar in the 35S.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!