Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Z2X
From: nbwatson@juno.com (N. B. Watson)
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 16:58:31 EST

I urge you to seek out and try a IIIa-to-IIIf with a *coated* 5cm
collapsible Elmar.  It will not *outperform* the Minilux or the Ricoh or
the Z2X (if performance is taken to mean a combination of technological
features *and* image quality) but it will give you an interesting
perspective on just how far things have *not* improved with today's
"premium" P&S's vs. an outfit of approximately the same size/weight of 50
years ago.

Regards,
Nigel

On Sun, 25 Oct 1998 13:38:56 -0600 quem <annecy@hsnp.com> writes:
>In an earlier post, I mentioned that I was considering buying the
>Minnilux
>Zoom (appx $880).  Was also considering the Z2X (appx $270).  Is the
>Minnilux Zoom worth the extra $600?  Or what about buying both the Z2X
>and
>the Ricoh GR1 instead of just the Minnilux Zoon.  Opinions?
>
>ke

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]