Subject: [Leica] Top Ten Lenses
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 11:44:09 -0600

I suppose people have seen this before but this is from a site that had
collected lens reviews of various sources.  I saved the data but not the
URL.  These are the top ten lenses in the survey.  Looks like the 90
Elmarit-M is a best buy as well as a used 180 APO Telyt.  I suppose this
stuff is a bit dated and meaningless as well.
Bud

Canon EF 2.8 400mm USM II (5.0)
Leica R 2.8 400m (5.0)
Leica R 3.4 180mm APO (5.0)
Leica R 2.0 180mm APO (5.0)
Leica R 4.0 280mm APO-IF (5.0)
Leica R 2.8 70-180mm (5.0)
Leica M 2.8 90mm (5.0)
Leica Elmarit R 2.8 100mm APO macro (5.0)
Leica R 2.8 280mm APO-IF (4.96)
Carl-Zeiss Sonnar T* 2.8 135mm (4.87)
Leica M 2.0 50mm (4.87)