Subject: Re: [Leica] Focusing Older Sumicron 90
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 21:43:01 +0100

Kevin,

PMFJI, but I have both the 75mm Summilux and 90mm Elmarit. Both are fabulous
lenses and the choice depends on your wallet and needs. The 75mm does have the
extra 2 stops but it is heavier and more expensive. In terms of optical quality
they are equal and pretty awesome.

Nathan

Khoffberg wrote:

> I vaguely recall you've commented in other postings on the virtues of the
> 90mm elmarit and perhaps even the 75mm sumi.  True?  What's your opinion on
> both?  I see in the Tarmarkin listings that it's possible to purchase a used
> 90mm 2.8 for pretty reasonable dollars.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium