Subject: [Leica] Septic Chemistry: A Summing Up
From: LP6@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 22:34:19 EST

Hello All:

Re:  A Word of Appreciation:

I want to express my thanks to those LUG members offering comments on the
matter of  darkroom chemistry and its impact on my newly hatched septic and
leach field systems at a country place far from the hubbub of Manhattan!

In particular I wish to acknowledge:  Glen Robinson (dilution), (dilution),
Steve Alred (Kodak References:  J-55); Bill Franson (Acid Danger, Silver
Recovery and Clarification of building code matters as one also living NW of
Boston); Ted Grant (Vividly Shared Personal Experiences, and, of coure his
inimical Canadian Perspective); Mike Turner (Former Lab Owner Perspective);
Bob Maxey (Zoning Consciousness); Ken Lee (Reassurance Based on 18 Years
Experience); Glen Robinson (Shared Personal Experience); Bill Larsen
("Polution Police" Perspective); B.D. Colen (National Realism in Today's
World) and others.  I enjoyed and learned much from your collective comments
surfacing in our LUG (community).

And, too, the thread on "Darkroom Chemical Exposure" that surfaced was
informative.

I learned a lot.  It makes the LUG experience a rewarding one for me.

Best of Light....and Chemistry; and, to all Good nite:

Leon
LP6@aol.com