Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Xray machines: 120 film
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 20:21:35 +0100

Yes - and if you accidentally drop a cassette of exposed film to the floor
you´ll get exteremely unsharp pictures. I think many famous people can
confirm this.
Raimo
photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen
nyt myös Kameralehden juttuja suomeksi

> At 05:08 PM 10/26/98 -0800, you wrote:
> >Careful.  People I've talked with who profess to know have told me that
the walkthrough metal detector is far more lethal to film than the bag
scanner
that sits right next to it.  Can anyone confirm this?