Subject: [Leica] Softies SOLUTION!
From: "Daniel Ho" <hod@idirect.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 15:03:34 -0500

I think I posted this suggestion before.  But the Softie is part of the
SOLUTION and not part of the problem.

Just tie a small piece of rubberized cord around the right neckstrap lug.
Then, before replacing the camera into its bag, just wedge the piece of cord
in between the Softie and the camera.  Voila!  You can't fire the shutter OR
turn on the meter.  As well, there is nothing to lose and the piece of cord
is easy to put into place as well as remove.

Daniel Ho

Matrix Meridian Corporation
Toronto, ON CANADA
Email: HoD@MatrixMeridian.com