Subject: [Leica] Off Topic : AOL and jpg's
From: "Noel H. Charchuk" <nhcharch@calcna.ab.ca>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 17:30:49 -0700 (MST)

Can any AOL subscribers tell me if there is a problem receiving jpg's as
an attachment, from Netscape? I sent a scan to two friends, one as a cc:,
the cc showed nothing. I resent the scan directly to him, attached the jpg
as usual. He got the message but no picture again. I am baffled, is there
something he is doing wrong in AOL, or I am doing wrong in Netscape. I
have sent jpg's to AOL subscribers before with no problem, and the first
one was received by the other party.

To get back on topic, the photo was taken on a Leica IIIa, and it was of
fellow LUG member George Lauterstien, his frien Wally and their lovely
wives.
Thanks for any advice
Noel Charchuk