Subject: Re: [Leica] Softies
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 20:30:10 -0600

Spent today shooting a convention of some type (National Pest Control
Association or something like that).  Anyway it was the first time I
got to use my R8 with Tom's soft release attached.  This makes the R8
fire much better, I think.

The "break" on my R8 release has always seemed a little harsh and
required more than normal pressure I thought. The soft release makes
the camera handle even better than before.

I picked them up from Pat McKee late last week.  In the past two weeks I
have bought goods from both him and Sam Soshan and I found them both
to be very friendly and a pleasure to do business with.

Of course I got the red and green.  The red is on the R8 and the Green
is on my M6.  Reason?  Well I have a green angry face (as opposed to a
smiley face) on my M6 covering the red dot so the green softie
matches. The red for the R8 to match that red dot.

Best regards,
 Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
preview my book: http://www.volmania.com
mailto:hmcclary@earthlink.net

Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.