Subject: RE: [Leica] Off Topic B & H photo
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 22:34:39 -0500

I quit doing business with B&H about three years ago when they simply
failed to ship three separate orders.  No credit card charge on the one,
and, on the other two, the checks were never cashed.  They acknowledged
they had received the orders by calling me, but I always had somebody who
spoke no English at the other end, so I had no idea what they were trying
to tell me.  I would then FAX them asking for a written explanation, and
heard nothing more.  This happened not once, not twice, but THREE times.

Three strikes and y'er out.

I went elsewhere, and cheerfully so.  They still send me their many and
thick catalogues, but I'll do business elsewhere, rather regretfully, as I
had done business with them for years before this.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!