Subject: RE: [Leica] Some more Leica charm.....with the 90 Elmarit-M
From: "B. D. Colen" <BDColen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 07:18:00 -0500

My God, Francesco, what were you drinking?! This woman almost makes Paula
Jones and Linda Tripp look good! Arggggggggg!!

(You did ask for comment..:-))

http://www.glossymedia.com/img_wp/sasha/3508-061.jpg
http://www.glossymedia.com/img_wp/sasha/3508-064.jpg
http://www.glossymedia.com/img_wp/sasha/3508-068.jpg