Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Off Topic B & H photo
From: Michael Garmisa <elmar@webreach.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 08:38:35 -0500 (EST)

I had similar experiences with them, I got very mad at them when was
ordering for an organization which required invoices of everything, they
aren't exactly the easiest ppl to deal with over the phone. HOwever when i
walked in to by my 50 summicron I got a lot of attention from the salesman
who was knowlegable about Leica equipment..... Then again maybe it was
jsut cause theyt dont see many teenagers buying leica m equipment

- --
Michael Garmisa <elmar@webreach.com>