Subject: [Leica] Darkroom Painting
From: Bob_Maxey@mtn.3com.com
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 12:50:37 -0700

>>Don't make it too dark!  The only walls that need to be dark are those
right around the enlarger that might reflect stray light from the enlarger.
 The rest of the walls can be bright white and it's much more cheerful if
they are.  It multiplies the little bit of light cast by the safelight but
is still safe.

I agree. I went through this and dark paint was a real problem. The
darkroom I worked in had the top half of the walls a light yellow and the
bottom half flat black. The lighting was very good and easy to work in.

RM