Subject: Re: [Leica] LP Foto auction
From: Claes Bjerner <claes.bjerner@pi.se>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 98 23:30:16 +0100

>Are any LUGGERs going to the auction held by LP Foto in Stockholm on
>the 8:th of November?  If you are, please email me, and maybe we
>could meet up!

Yes, Martin, I will most likely drop by the auktion since I live in that neighborhood. However, I do not really plan to buy anything this time. Maybe I should have put up a couple of my M3īs for sale, but I simply couldnīt make up my mind. Anyway I hope to meet you there, Martin! Letīs get in touch again beforehand so we will recognize each other.

Best regards,

Claes