Subject: [Leica] BRIAN REID: DO NOT DARE TO READ THIS! Everyone else, dig in!
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 18:41:42 -0500

If you've not heard, we are assaying to raise some money to reimburse Brian
Reid, our SYSOP, for his many years of mighty and dynamic service to both
the LUG and the Rollei List.

We would appreciate your sending a small contribution in care of Jim Brick,
made payable to Keeble & Shuchat Photography, and marked in the memo block,
"for account 5867".  Jim's address is:

Jim Brick
820 Sweetbay Drive
Sunnyvale California 94086

KSP does not wish to handle the accounting:  Jim will collect the funds and
take the monies down to the store.  We are attempting to raise around
$2,000 so Brian can buy his desired M6 -- guys, there are around 600 folks
on the LUG and LUG-Digest, and around 350 on the Rollei List and Digest, so
it won't take a large contribution from anyone to get this project knocked
out and knocked dead, real fast.

We all enjoy the LUG and/or the Rollei List:  heck, my day isn't complete
unless I've insulted half of you personally and in depth.  Let's pay for
the privilege:  this is a minor charge for us to bear to recomponse the
fellow who makes this all possible.

Heave in, guys, and get those funds a-flowing!

Marc Small
Rollei List Administrator

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!