Subject: [Leica] Leica IF BD
From: Marcio Cicero de Sa <marcio@iag.usp.br>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 08:47:30 -0200 (EDT)

Hi Lugs,

I'll sell my Leica If BD 5638XX very new, Elmar 5cm 3.5 RD 1001XXX very
new too, Viewfinder 5cm at same condition, all original and first owner,
(all functions is ok )with caps and original bag (straps is out of order).
I'll sell a Hecktor 13,5cm  4.5 825XXX (9+ when i bought), Closeup 2*
Ernst and 13.5cm Viewfinder Nieco (9- ?) {i bought this itens by email)
I'm going to Phoenix and i'm interested sell to Mr Ritz because it's
easy to me in comparation with negotiation by internet. I know that
Mr Ritz needs your specific price but could someone give a range of
price to me (I look for catalogs with a friend of mine but i don't know
if this prices is real or not real).
Thanks,  Marcio Sa