Subject: Re: [Leica] Boston Leica, also Hunt's [was: LOCAL STORES]
From: "phong (Doan huu Phong)" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 08:29:49 -0500

Hi Buzz and other Boston area LUGers

    I too live in the Boston area.  May I ask who your Leica dealer is ?
    On a different note, I will go to the Hunt show on friday Nov 6.  I
wonder
    if anybody else is going.  Perhaps we can meet.   If you plan to go
    and have  any choice at all, I highly recommend you go on Friday,
    as the sales people are still fresh, and  the show is swamped on
    Saturday and Sunday.   Late Sunday though is the time to get
    good prices on demos.  (I got a Kaiser profile 5000 light table
    a couple of years ago).

    Thanks,

- - Phong