Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: SHARPO: The Answer to Leica's P&S Embarrasments
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 16:29:09 -0800

Marc wrote:

>At 02:34 PM 1998-10-30 -0800, Jim Brick, contankerious and occasionally
>nice cuss, wrote:
>>The only place in the world that you can get the stuff, is here:
>>
>>Ted Grant Photography Ltd.
>
>>He sells it by the fifth, quart, or bushell. Ted's a Canadian.  Canadians
>>are all metric Are there six "litrrrres" to the "bushell" or twelve?  Or
>>is it steres?  I forget.  Maybe I need a hit of SHARPO to bring my poor,
>>elderly, CRS-ridden braincells into focus ... <sigh>>>>>>

Marc, my dear friend south of the border, :)

I sell only in "45 gallon barrels" and "40 ounce bottles!" :) :)  Please
note these measurements or in real time and not metric! :)

Or as is said still, long after Pierre Trudeau, the Prime Minister
responsible for Canada switching to metric,..... "Trudeau time and
measurements!"

The only thing he couldn't get changed was in the game of football, "ten
yards to go!"  He had tried to have the rules changed to read," 10 Meters
to go!" :)

Some how it didn't sound right or maybe he was afraid of the fans! :)

But I don't care how anyone measures it, as long as it contains single malt! :)

ted