Subject: RE: [Leica] Talent
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 1998 13:26:38 -0500

- -------------------------------
> Genetic??  A nice thought, but based on what?
>
> Arturo

I'm not claiming to have done a large-scale population study, Arturo,
but...Based on the fact that when you find someone with artistic talent of
one sort or another - visual, musical, writing, etc. - if you look at his or
her family tree I believe you will usually find similar talent not very far
removed. That earlier talent may not have been fully realized - it may have
been under-utilized, etc. - but it's usually there.

Of course environment also plays a part, particularly in whether, or how,
the talent is developed and realized.