Subject: [Leica] Loose aperture ring
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 16:44:24 -0600

I've just picked up a new 35 Summilux-M ASPH.  I notice that there is a
very small amount of play in the aperture ring.  Is this normal, or should
I expect it to be stiffer, without any play at all.  It clicks in nicely at
every stop and half stop positions, and turns smoothly allowing settings in
between, but it rocks ever so slightly back and forth.  Has anyone
experienced anything similar?

 _
[o] -GH