Subject: Re: [Leica] Talent - And Emotion
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 19:55:02 -0600

At 10:27 PM 11/1/98 -0500, you wrote:

>desert island...without other sympathetic and interested souls!   Search for
>artistic meaning ,and the discovery of self in this search, must surely be a
>product of  being connected with community somehow!

I laid out a photo page to day with seven (one was really, really tiny - I
don't crowd pages) pictures today that had one person in all of them. (And
two horses). Lots of fall colors. Trees, leaves, combine at sunset, all
that "eye candy" stuff. It was fun, but the most meaningful pictures for me
usually center around people.

All things are connected.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Experience is a tough teacher. It gives the test before the lesson.
- -unknown