Subject: Re: [Leica] Boston Leica, Francisco
From: "phong (Doan huu Phong)" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 07:28:37 -0500

Now that the LUG is operational again,  I'd like to firm up the plan
for the Boston LUG meet this Sunday.    How about meeting at
Au Bon Pain in Hardvard Square say at 2:30 on Sunday ?   It's
very conveniently located on the Red Line.   Bring along your
best/favorite Leica pictures;  also wear something Leica or
with a red dot so we may recognize each other.  Show of hands
please ?

- - Phong