Subject: Re: [Leica] Special Appeal
From: AJSymi@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 10:42:59 EST

Tina wrote:

 photographs for an exhibit in California called "Las Familias." >>
Tina,

Your photos definitely have great impact and I encourage you to use them as
much as possible in an effort to raise money and supplies for our neighbors in
Honduras.  When I saw the damage reports on CNN, I immediately thought of your
pictures!  Where in California is this exhibit going to be and is it a fund-
raising endeavor?

Best,
Arturo