Subject: Re: [Leica] Ektapress (was: for the better)
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 18:13:38 -0600

>I remember back when I was working in Atlanta Kodak was trying to get us
>to switch to Ektapress junk.

I always thought the first version of Ektapress 100 was really nice. Maybe
it was just we had a very expensive scanner at the time. (LeafScan45 for
$17,000). Their 100 is not nearly as good as it used to be, though they
assure me that it hasn't changed. But every fast neg. film they have
brought out has that nasty blue cast. Not only that, each roll of film
costs $1 more than Fuji. When I buy $15,000 worth of film in a year, what
do you think I'm going to go for?

Kodak! Wake up!
- --

Eric Welch