Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: B&W revisted
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 18:17:16 -0700

Dear B. D.
Interesting comment about tripods and "twinky lights." I sometimes use
artifical light (not of the "twinky" variety), but like to use a tripod when
the subject and cirumstances permit. It allows for careful composition, and
above all, a tripod makes for sharp pictures. After all, cameras, lights,
and camera stands are all simply tools used in the making of pictures.
Takes all kinds of tools to meets the needs of all the photographers.
Happy picture taking,
Joe Stephenson