Subject: [Leica] Re: Jim Brick / List 5 ?
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 07:35:50 -700

On 6 Nov 98, Eric Welch wrote, at least in part:

> #1: Get a grip folks. You all aren't the list queens and kings. We often
> #go
> off in a tangent on the LUG. If people don't have cows, they pass over
> quickly and we move on. "Me tooism" does a whole lot more to clog up this
> list than a few mistakes, which leads to point #2...

No, you get a grip, Eric. Tangential threads are one thing if they
are, at least, remotely photographic in content. The one that Jim
called you on was way off base, and if continued, could only lead
to flames of varying intensities. Moooo!
- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

     Blessed are those who can give without remembering
     and take without forgetting.
               -- Melvin Schleeds