Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] Kennedy Photographer
From: LeicaPhoto@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 18:46:46 EST

Jacques Lowe remains the best-known and most important photographer with
regard to the Kennedy images. Leica Gallery's 97-98 exhibition year opened
with a show of his photographs and Vicki Goldberg reviewed it as part of a
multi-page article in The New York Times. Lowe's photographs of the Kennedys
are available in a limited edition of 75 /16x20" images signed and numbered at
$2500. For those interested, we have a very limited number of his hardcover
out-of-print books all signed by Jacques Lowe: "JFK Remembered" is $70. and
"The Kennedy Legacy" is $65. We also have the hardcover "Jacqueline Kennedy
Onassis" (may still be in print) by Lowe at $40 (brand new/mint). Shipping for
LUG members is $5.00 total in the continental U.S. via UPS. This also includes
at no charge a signed hardcover copy of Emil Keller's E. Leitz New York City.
Additionally, we will ship with the order, "Leica: The Program," which, of
course, is free - but for some LUG members, hard to find. We take MC, VISA, MC
and we are open Tues. - Friday 11 to 6 ET and Saturday 12 to 6 ET. 24 hour FAX
212-777-6960 Telephone: 212-777-3051. Best regards, Rose and Jay Deutsch