Subject: [Leica] Friday - for sale 11/6/98 & WTB
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 19:08:22 +0000

LUGs:

I am on the quest for a Series VIII to 55mm step down ring.

Also, the following are for sale:

IIIC s/n 437683 fitted with correct SELIS base (ser. no. matches top
plate) and inc. OKARO/14058 filter. Covering shows slight repairs
around flange and slow speed dial.  Top plate has a small tap under
accessory shoe. Finders slightly hazy.  Curtains are sound. Speeds
appear okay.  Some paint loss on the synchronizer and brassing around
the edge of the eyepiece. See http://www.connix.com/~royzart/iiic.JPG
for three views of this camera.  EX.$275 inc. shipping within US

Viso I/Bellows I. OXZOM(16482) BM Viso I with PEGOO(16487) 45 deg
finder, UXOOR(16555) Bellows I with UOOYW(16590) adapter ring.
Condition: ex but adapter ring does have a small gouge on the rim
where, it appears, pliers were applied by a former owner. $75 inc
shipping within US

Leitz leather accessory case. No product code.  Measures 3 inches
long, 1.25 inches wide, 1 inch deep with flap at one end. Marked Leitz
Germany. It will not hold DR Summicron eyes or an MR meter, and there
is no slot for threading a camera or everready case strap. Stitching
is intact but exterior of flap shows wear from use. Picture at:
http://www.connix.com/~royzart/smcase.jpg Condition EX. $12 including
shipping within US.

Tropical case for 2.8cm/6.3 Hektor. Dented along part of bottom edge
but will still hold the correct lens. Picture at:
http://www.connix.com/~royzart/tropcase.jpg $125 including shipping
within US.

OOTGU(16680) Focoslide missing leaf spring that holds locking lever in
position. Still functional. $20 inc shipping within US

VSPOO(16685) helical focus mount for 50 Summicron head. EX
$20 inc shipping within US

ELPIK close up for 50/3.5 Elmar with box. EX.
$15.00 inc shipping within US

SOOEY/13077 step ring adapting Summitar filters to E39 lenses with
box. $15.00 inc shipping within US

FIGAM med. yellow A36 slip on filter w/box. EX.
$15.00 inc shipping within US

FIPOS green A36 filter with plastic box. EX.
$15.00 inc shipping within US

5 day MBG

Please email privately

Thanks
Roy
   Roy C. Zartarian
   "A prophet is not without honor except in his
    own land and among his own people"

Written with the assistance of a labrador retriever whose chin is on the key board. All typos are his fault.