Subject: Re: [Leica] How to keep notes on an M6 body....
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 1998 20:46:09 -0600

> Most current SLRs have a little window in the back that lets you see
> film  type  as  well as film speed. My M6's have no such windows.The
> Meter  setting  of  course  reminds me of the film speed, but not of
> color  neg  versus color slide versus B&W. So, anybody know safeways
> to add notes to an M6?

Take  the  end  of  the film box fold it in half and slide it into the
hot  shoe.

This  works  quite well as long as you do not use flash...of course if
you use flash on an M6 DO NOT admit to it on this list. ;)

Best regards,
 Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
preview my book: http://www.volmania.com
mailto:hmcclary@earthlink.net

Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.