Subject: Re: [Leica] HELP! Marks on glass
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 10:07:45 -0500

Martin-
Send the lens to John Van Stelten at The Focal Point- he can not only clean
and lube the lens assembly, if the glass can be fixed, i.e. repolished, he
can do it. I have had him do several lenses for me, including repolishing
and recoating a Rollei TLR lens for which I could not find a replacement,
and it is like new now. He is a wizard.
If you check this web site it has my list of resources AND a lot of other
interesting stuff.
Good luck

http://teachnet.edb.utexas.edu/~leica/

dwpost@msn.com