Subject: Re: [Leica] T i t a n i u m K i t
From: "phong (Doan huu Phong)" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 13:05:26 -0500

Bonjour Andre,

> My place is becoming like some zocalo, it seems !
>
> Is not a Titanium Leica M6 and associated lenses
> MUCH lighter than the regular black one ?
> Would not titanium be even more rugged ?

Leica titanium lenses and bodies are the same weight as
the chrome ones, that is much heavier than the black
ones.

> A 28mm and 75mm probably closer to my "basic needs".
> I hope these lenses are available in titanium
> if i decide to go that way. Unlikely, though.
> M6 Titanium VS M6 TTL black, B-A-D choice situation . . .

In so far as I know, of the normal production lenses,
only the 50mm Summilux-M,  35mm Summilux-M (now
discontinued), 35 Summilux-M ASPH are available in titanium.

> My place is becoming like some zocalo, it seems !

Comment ca veut dire, zocalo ?

- - Phong