Subject: Re: [Leica] Snapping in New Orleans
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 22:14:06 +0100

Mike,

Having visited New Orleans numerous times, I think that my favourite spots are Bourbon
Street--specifically catching tourists from Iowa looking at the "shop" windows etc.--the
Leica is good for that, and also the cemeteries (daytime only!!!). Personal safety is
indeed a concern in that city once you leave the friendly confines of the tourist area
downtown, but I doubt that the hoodlums care or know about camera brands.

Another part of the city worth checking out is the area around Tulane University, you can
get there by streetcar.

Nathan

Mike Dembinski wrote:

> Off to New Orleans Wednesday for a week. What's worth seeing, what not? What to
> avoid, what's a must see? Need I cover up the Red Spot, or be best advised to take my
> beat-up M2?
>
> Mike

- --
Nathan Wajsman