Subject: [Leica] Grid viewscreen (was: T i t a n i u m K i t)
From: Doug Herr <71247.3542@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 06:48:14 -0500

On Sun, 8 Nov 1998, Andre Jean Quintal wrote:

<BIG SNIP>
>A grid / split finder focus screen i want.
>Especially if one with extra large split finder
>/ microprism AND "thirds" reference grid is available.

Try talking with Brightscreen about adding grid lines to a standard
split-image screen.  I'm relying on memory (a bad sign!) but recall reading
that they can do this.

Their address:

Brightscreen
1905 Beech Cove Drive
Cleveland TN  37312
U.S.A.

telephone (423) 478-1451

I think they also have a website but the address escapes me - I'd try
www.brightscreen.com

Doug Herr
Sacramento