Subject: [Leica] Re: How to keep notes on an M6 body....
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 11:50:26 -0500 (EST)

This is interesting. I have never had gaffer tape become gooey, even after
years on an item. Duct tape does, but never gaffer tape, for me at least.
At any rate it is only there until I change film type, which I do
frequently.

kw

>I have found that old gaffer tape glue gets really gooey once the tape gets
>old.  The glue does come off, but masking tape is less messy.
>
> _
>[o] -GH

- ----
Davison Middle School                         preferred--->
<wilcox@tir.com>
600 Dayton, Davison, MI 48423                              <kwilcox@gfn.org>