Subject: Re: Re[2]: [Leica] Collectors or users driving the used M market???
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 23:03:08 EST

In a message dated 11/10/98 10:41:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
hmcclary@earthlink.net writes:

<< Until now I always owned at
 least 3 SLR bodies and used all equally. When I had Nikon I had 2 F3' >>
Me, too. In fact I have several SLR bodies and a couple of M's. When I am
seriously into it I have different lenses on different bodies. I prefer this
to changing lenses in the field. Also I often have different speed films in
different bodies. I have 8 bodies but definitely would not call myself a
collector. They are all in beautiful condition but are all used several times
a week. I don't see why using a body means beating it up. A little ding now
and then, but that's it. These are valuable tools and I treat them that way,
just as any other artisan would treat his or her tools.

Bob Figlio