Subject: Re: [Leica] OT : Delta 100 developed in PMK for?
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 22:57:58 -0600

robert poe wrote:

>       I'm trying to develop a roll of 35mm Delta 100 in PMK, and it
> seems that someone out there might have the devlopment time&temp-
> suggestions anyone?  (Gordon Hutchins gives the combo for Delta 400 but
> not 100.)  Your help would be greatly appreciated.
>       Thanks, Bob

Bob -

My Hutchings book lists 11 minutes (at 70 degrees F, I believe) for
Delta 100 exposed at EI 80.  The PMK instruction sheet from
Photographers' Formulary also lists 11 minutes at 70 degrees, although
all of their times are for "Sheet Films."  I've gotten better results in
my own tanks using 10 minutes for both Delta 100 and Delta 400, although
I must admit that I've only developed a couple of rolls of the 100 in
PMK compared to nearly 100 rolls of the 400.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Kip