Subject: [Leica] HONG KONG LUGgers
From: TTAbrahams@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 13:47:40 EST

 Sorry about using the bandwidth for this, but it is the only way to get in
touch with all the LUGgers in Hong Kong!

 I will be coming to Hong Kong - my first trip there - and would like to meet
fellow LUGgers there. I will arrive on the 26th of November and stay until the
2nd of December. If you see a middle-aged, glassed, photovest dressed, 180 cm
tall "Gweilo" wandering around with one or two battered Leicas around the
neck, it will probably be me!

 Our fellow LUGger in Hong Kong, Dr. Joseph Yao, has kindly offered to co-
ordinate a more (or less) official LUG meeting while I am there. If you get in
touch with him, he will be able to set time and place. His e-mail address is:
yaojkfdr@netvigator.com. It would be interesting to meet and talk Leica,
photography, LUG gossip, etc.

 I am truly looking forward to the trip! Vancouver's connection with Hong Kong
has always been close and I feel like I do not know the background and roots
of lot people I meet here in town.

 So if you are lurking in Hong Kong and want to meet some fellow LUGgers,
please do get in touch with Dr Joseph Yao.
 Hope to see you there!
 All the best,
  Tom A