Subject: Re: AW: [Leica] Meter and Flash?
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 20:41:32 +0100

Hi Bernhard,

I am not sure about Germany, but it is quite easily available in several
camera shops in Brussels, so I would think you would be able to find it in
Germany, where the selection is usually better than here in Belgium. The
price here is about 24.000 BEF, or 1.200 DM. For that reason, I bought mine
in New York for $400.

Nathan

Bernhard Wingerter wrote:

> Hallo!
> Do you know a source for Sekonic in Europe or better in Germany. I've
> searched the web but with no success.
> Bernhard Wingerter

- --
Nathan Wajsman