Subject: [Leica] Re: collectors and used Leica rareness...
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 15:32:18 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

So, are you or your spouse (or both) MDs?
BTW, a spool of film is spelled "roll", but I'm sure that 11+ years
of education didn't cover that.
I won't argue point by point, but I stand by my post EXACTLY as written,
flame bait or not.
You have proven my point, and NO I'm not offended by your characterization
of lab supervisors.  I asked for it, it's the MDs that lose their sense of
humor when their "profession" is "attacked" -- since my "job" isn't a "profession"
to them.
BTW, since YOU'RE comparing professions, let me share an observation made by a friend
a few years back.
When I go to the doctor, I wait an average of 45+ minutes for "service".
When I worked for a Leica dealer, how long would an MD wait for service?  Anything
more than 45 seconds and he was jumping up and down telling us how goddamn important
he was.

Guess you don't have a problem with that????

Well, I guess we should drop this because the list admin should pop up any minute
now....."off-topic" you know....

Good day, thanks for the rapid response and proof of some of my points.
Walt in Denton

On Wed, 11 Nov 1998 09:59:53 -0800 (PST) Shawn London
<srlondon@yahoo.com> wrote:S