Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux aperture ring
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 18:35:39 -0400

Doug:

This is not normal, but may be simple to repair.  When I got my used
Noctilux a few months ago I removed the UV filter off the front of it.  The
filter was on tight and in losening it the whole front part of the Noctilux
body started to unscrew.  I just tightened it back up and it was fine.
This part may be loose on your lens and turning it back in may clear up the
slack.

Regards,

Robert Stevens